INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator of personal data is – Lumotubo Sp z o.o. in Lublin, Mełgiewska 30B, 20-234, POLAND, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The company processes your data for the purpose and to the extent necessary to perform the contract with you or your employer or principal, i.e. pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 point b) or f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR) . We recognize that we have a legitimate interest in the processing of your data to ensure the proper performance of contracts with our contractors, including where necessary to establish, assert or defend legal claims arising from or related to the contract.
- The recipients of your data can be entities cooperating with Lumotubo Sp z o.o. for the purpose to perform the contract . Personal data, in cases required by law, may be transferred to supervisory authorities, courts and other authorities (e.g. tax and law enforcement authorities), independent external advisors (e.g. auditors, legal advisers).
- Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purposes indicated above, during the contract and in accordance with the limitation period for claims related to it.
- You have the right to access your data and – if circumstances provided for by law – the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to object, withdraw consent, if it has been expressed.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR or other provisions. From May 25, 2018, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection is the supervisory authority in Poland.
- Providing your data is voluntary, however, the consequence of not providing this data will be the inability to perform the contract with you or your employer or principal.